The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we collect, process, handle and protect your personal information while browsing or using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations. If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing / using this website. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.yourinterviewcoach.co.uk (the website) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases. We are registered with the ICO (Information Commission Office) under the Data Protection Register, our registration number: ZA301855.
- Information we collect from you and how we collect
- Why and how we use the information collected from you
- Retention and Data Security
- Your Rights
- Website Use and Cookies
- Contact Us
Information we collect about you and how we collect
Why and how we use the information we collect about you
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about;
- To provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To administer the website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve the website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
As part of our efforts to keep the website safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Retention and Data Security
Your Interview Coach will retain the information provided dependent on the specific agreement and service contract or by statutory or advised retention periods for specific data. We take the handling, storing, retention and security of your personal data seriously and have taken reasonable measures for our internal practices to protect from avoidable data breaches. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the website or via an email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use reasonable procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at the Company Address. The website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR Act. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Website Use & Cookies